Python web hosting is a solution that supports the use of Python programming language. The adaptability quotient is high with Python hosting, which enables you to use the language for high-end applications. It facilitates the developers to code freely in the language on the web server.
We understand its demand and efficacy and have therefore conducted independent surveys and tests on several leading hosts. We ranked them based on their specific parameters, such as features, support, pricing, reliability, and user friendliness. You will learn more about it in the final sections of the article.
As a result, we have shortlisted the seven best Python hosting providers to help you choose from only the best.
Key Points to Consider When Choosing Best Python Hosting Provider
- Ensure that the chosen hosting plan has Python support in its specifications.
- Python hosting needs Shell (SSH) accessibility, so you must check for it as a priority.
- The uptime quotient should be high with the chosen hosting plan.
- The host should offer a risk-free trial or money-back guarantee for flexible decision-making.
- Best pricing should be a factor to consider when opting for Python hosting.
5 Best Python Hosting Services of 2023 (Bought and Tested)
FastComet is the best overall Python hosting provider because it offers Python support on all of its hosting services. The prices of these hosting plans are nominal and competitive in the market. The shared Python hosting plans by FastComet are affordable for beginners and experts. Moreover, they offer impeccable features with all of their services and plans.
- Overall Score- 4.8/5
- Features- 4.6/5
- Customer Support- 4.5/5
- User-Friendly- 4.7/5
- Pricing- 4.5/5
- Reliability- 4.4/5
- Features- As Python hosting is available for shared hosting, cloud VPS hosting, and dedicated CPU servers, the features are implemented according to the plans and their functionality. The common features in all Python hosting plans are SSD storage, cPanel integration, daily backups, free website migration, and much more.
- Customer Support- FastComet has an excellent customer support service where you get a response from the core team in a very short time. You can reach them through tickets, live chat, email, phone support, tutorials, and a knowledge base.
- User-Friendly- You get a clean cPanel dashboard with all of their plans, which helps you access the important features easily. Automatic backups make it easy for you to secure the data without manual interference. The servers are monitored 24/7 to ensure no downtime.
- Pricing- Shared Python hosting starts at as low as $2.49/month, cloud VPS Python hosting starts at $47.95/month, and dedicated CPU servers start at $111.19/month. You get SSD space ranging from 15GB to 640GB, depending on the hosting service and plan you pick. Beyond that, the starting plans will get you free SSL, bandwidth ranging from 2 TB to 7 TB, RAM ranging from 2GB to 32GB, and much more.
- Reliability- FastComet commits a 99.99% uptime with all its hosting plans. The servers can handle excessive traffic with ease. We concluded this after we ran our stress testing on their multiple plans. You also get a 45-day money-back guarantee with all of their hosting plans to give you the flexibility of trying out their features without the risk of losing your money.
The best thing about FastComet is that it offers Python hosting with all of its hosting services and plans. It allows all small, medium, and large business website owners to pick their desired plans based on their specific requirements.
- Wide range of Python hosting services and plans
- BitNinja Server Security makes it highly reliable
- cPanel accessibility with all of the plans
- High bandwidth range of up to 7TB
- All plans offer good loading speeds for the websites
- High-end features are available only with cloud VPS and dedicated CPU hosting plans
- No server locations for South America and Africa
A2Hosting has dedicated Turbo Boost and Max plans that are 20 times faster in terms of server speeds than other starter hosting plans. They also offer SSD and NVMe SSD storage options in various plans that contribute to even higher efficiency in terms of speed. A2Hosting offers Python support with its shared hosting, managed VPS hosting, and Turbo hosting plans.
- Overall Score- 4.5/5
- Features- 4.6/5
- Customer Support- 4.4/5
- User-Friendly- 4.6/5
- Pricing- 4.5/5
- Reliability- 4.7/5
- Features- Python support is available with only the shared, managed VPS, and Turbo hosting plans of A2Hosting. They offer SSD storage, free site migration, free cPanel, RAM ranging from 2GB to 32GB, CPU ranging from single-core to eight cores, and much more.
- Customer Support- A2Hosting offers 24/7 customer support through tickets, email support, phone support, and live chat. They are very responsive to client queries. They have trained and knowledgeable staff members to attend to all of your hosting queries. Moreover, you can also access their knowledge base to get answers to some obvious questions.
- User-Friendly- The availability of the cPanel makes it easy for you to navigate and control the hosting dashboard. You have the liberty to choose your data center location, following which you will have even better performance and speed. Moreover, you also get regular and automatic updates without rebooting the website.
- Pricing- The price to avail Python hosting solutions with A2Hosting starts as low as $2.99 when you bill it for 36 months of shared hosting services. The price varies based on the plan and features you choose among shared hosting, managed VPS hosting, and Turbo hosting plans. The features you get with the starting plan include one website, 100GB SSD, free migration, unlimited email accounts, and more.
- Reliability- A2Hosting offers an uptime assurance of 99.99% and a 30-day money-back guarantee. You also get a free website builder and website staging feature to ensure that you create and test your website before you can make it live. They offer perpetual security to ensure your website is free from cyber attacks.
A2Hosting offers Python support with most of its demanding hosting plans and services. Beyond that, for those who crave unmatched speed and responsiveness for their website, it has two dedicated Turbo plans under both shared and managed VPS hosting solutions.
- Availability of international data centers
- 24/7 customer support
- Both SSD and NVMe SSD storage options are available
- 24/7 server monitoring and security scanning
- Free site migration with all the hosting plans
- Plan renewal charges are very high
- No Python support for unmanaged VPS hosting plans
Kamatera is a very popular name in the cloud hosting industry and has been offering its services for 25 years. They are the best cloud hosts because, apart from the simple pre-specified plans, they also offer the flexibility of choosing the CPU, RAM, SSD storage, and other such features individually to tailor your hosting server. Kamatera’s Python hosting solutions are best used for development servers, database servers, web hosting servers, application servers, WordPress servers, and more.
- Overall Score- 4.6/5
- Features- 4.5/5
- Customer Support- 4.3/5
- User-Friendly- 4.5/5
- Pricing- 4.6/5
- Reliability- 4.3/5
- Features- With Kamatera, you can choose the features you want with your Python hosting server. You can choose between 1 vCPU to 104 vCPU, 1 GB to 512GB of RAM, 20 GB to 4 TB of SSD storage, and much more. But, if you are new to hosting, then they have curated simple plans with fixed specifications on storage, RAM, CPU, and traffic limitations.
- Customer Support- Kamatera offers a premium 24/7 customer support service handled by humans. They have a different phone line and email address for sales and support queries. You can also connect with the support team through the live chat feature, or you can fill out the contact form with your query, and the team will connect with you shortly.
- User-Friendly- The feasibility of being able to choose the data center and server type, even with the pre-specified plans, is what makes Kamatera a worthy pick. You have the ability to tailor all of the individual specs with the customized cloud hosting plans. You can also add load balancers, private networks, and firewalls with ease.
- Pricing- The simple pre-specified Python hosting plans of Kamatera range from as low as $4.00/month to $80.00/month. The starter plan offers you one vCPU, 1GB RAM, 20GB SSD storage, 5TB internet traffic, and other basic specifications.
- Reliability- Kamatera has 16 high-end data centers across four continents that ensure ultimate performance and availability. Following that, they ensure a high up-time of 99.95% without a single instance of failure. The best thing is that you get a 30-day free trial of their hosting plans to test their features and attain satisfaction before relying on them.
Letting the customers tailor their specifications for their cloud hosting needs is something that truly attracted us to Kamatera. It has a simple API and management console to let website owners get used to it easily.
- Faster deployment of server within 60 seconds
- Widely spread out data centers for faster hosting
- 24/7 customer support solutions
- 40 Gbit public and private networking speed
- Possible scaling up to 104 vCPUs and 512GB RAM specifications
- Live chat is not a much reliable support assistant
- No desktop application
Chemicloud has a dedicated service for Python hosting and has unlimited bandwidths right from the starting plan. Apart from that, the web servers are also powered by LiteSpeed, which ensures optimal performance. High-tier plans have Turbo features that enable your website to handle four times more traffic with three times higher RAM & CPU and other such performance features. If you have an application project coming up and are looking for a performance-rich Python host, then Chemicloud is probably one of the best picks for you.
- Overall Score- 4.7/5
- Features- 4.4/5
- Customer Support- 4.4/5
- User-Friendly- 4.6/5
- Pricing- 4.7/5
- Reliability- 4.5/5
- Features- Some of the common features of Chemicloud include NVMe storage, website transfers (number depends on plans), unlimited bandwidth, free website migration, free domain, backups, free SSL certificate, and a high-speed web server. Higher plans have higher storage plans and longer backups.
- Customer Support- Chemicloud offers 24/7 customer support through live chat, tickets, and a knowledge base. The chat services are more responsive than the ticketing system. The knowledge base has a lot of obvious answers to most of your queries. You can explore it to get general guidance on their Python hosting solutions.
- User-Friendly- You get an intuitive dashboard that doesn’t feel complex, even for new website owners. The best thing is that the high-tier Python hosting plans offer features such as one-click backup restore, free malware scanner, and unlimited addon domains, which contribute to the better usability of Python hosting services.
- Pricing- The Python hosting plans by Chemicloud starts at a price as low as $4.48/month when you bill it for 36 months. The starter plan offers you one website, 20GB NVMe SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, a free domain, free website migration, ten days of backups, a free SSL certificate, and much more.
- Reliability- Chemicloud gives an uptime guarantee of 99.99%. We didn’t experience any downtime with Chemicloud, but they have claims to compensate for the outage (if any) with credits. Hence, this is something new and makes it even more reliable. Moreover, to let you test their features and claims, Chemicloud offers a 45-day money-back guarantee.
Beyond having dedicated Python hosting service plans, Chemicloud has also worked on adding unique performance features to the high-tier plans. With the top plan, you get HTTP/3 support, Turbo cache, free malware scanner, and 4x traffic handling support. In terms of performance, we were amazed by Chemicloud’s Python hosting services.
- Unlimited bandwidth in all plans
- NVMe SSD storage is standard for all Python hosting plans
- Free domain and website migrations
- Python hosting plans are powered by LiteSpeed web servers
- Pro and Turbo versions have higher RAM and CPU capacities
- Limited time backups
- Malware scanner is a paid service feature for starter plans
RoseHosting is a US-based, managed Linux hosting provider that was established in 2001. Over its two-decade experience, it has evolved its services to include one of the best Linux-based hosting solutions. It offers amazing speeds and excellent features and uses the latest technology. Among its many hosting solutions, it offers reliable Python hosting with a 100% uptime guarantee, fully-managed customer support, and multiple control panel options.
- Overall score: 4.9
- Features: 4.9
- Support: 4.9
- User Friendly: 4.9
- Pricing: 4.8
- Reliability: 4.9
Features: RoseHosting provides a 100% uptime guarantee, NVMe storage, root access, unlimited server migrations, cutting-edge hardware, free SSL, proactive monitoring, KVM virtualization, dedicated IP address, weekly backups, a free LiteSpeed server, unlimited websites, and free control panels, including WHM/cPanel and DirectAdmin. We only gave it a 4.9 score because free LiteSpeed servers are only available with managed dedicated server hosting.
Support: RoseHosting provides expert 24/7 customer support via live chat, email, ticket system, and phone. Additionally, all of its managed Python hosting plans come with fully-managed support. The team comprises expert Linux system administrators that will help you with any issue you might have, take care of all technical aspects of your website, and help you with any coding problems. So, the 4.9 score is well-deserved.
User Friendly: RoseHosting is perfect for beginners and people with no prior expertise. It provides the WHM, cPanel, and DirectAdmin control panels for free with all plans that have 2+ GB RAM. Also, it has its own Helpdesk system and an extensive knowledge base where users can find many tips and solutions. Additionally, it provides many guides on Python and answers many related questions. So, we believe that a 4.9 score is more than appropriate.
Pricing: The cheapest plan for its managed Python hosting is its NVMe 2 VPS plan, which costs $39.59 per month if you get an annual plan. It includes 2 CPU cores, 2 GB RAM, 50 GB PCIe4 NVMe storage, unlimited bandwidth, and a free control panel. However, we gave it a 4.8 score because its prices are a bit higher than its competitors.
Reliability: RoseHosting earns a well-deserved 4.9 score in this category. It provides a 100% uptime guarantee, promising virtually no downtime or latency issues to its customers. Additionally, it uses PCIe4 NVMe storage across all plans and uses the latest Intel processors. It uses only the latest-generation Dell servers, KVM virtualization, and has a redundant N+1 data center.
Additional parameter – Server location: 4.2: Server location plays a key role in your website’s performance. In RoseHosting’s case, it has only one data center located in St. Louis, Missouri, USA. All of its servers use the latest Intel processors, and all data center systems are N+1 redundant. However, since it has only one data center, its geographical coverage is very limited. This means that users outside of the US and its vicinity will experience slow performance and downtime due to server distance. So, we gave it a 4.2 score.
Pros and Cons
- A 100% uptime guarantee
- 24/7 fully managed support
- Firewall security and hardening
- Latest-generation Dell PowerEdge servers
- Intel Xeon Gold processors
- Multiple Linux distributions
- Proactive monitoring
- Redundant N+1 data center
- More expensive than competitors
- It has only one data center in the US
- Free LiteSpeed servers are only available for dedicated server hosting
Ranking comparison between the Top Providers
Best Python Hosting Services: Final Recommendations
Now that you are here, we guess you have already decided on which host and plan best suits your needs. You have the ratings of similar parameters for all of the hosts above. Based on what you need, make your comparison, and pick the ideal option.
If you ask us what is our preferred choice after buying and testing all of their Python hosting plans, then we’d say FastCommer is the best overall pick that satisfies all aspects of your comparative factors. We liked its performance, plan specifications, pricing, and customer support.
How Do We Rank, and How Should You Choose Your Best Python Hosting Provider?
- User Reviews40%
- User Experience15%
The chart above represents how we have compared different ranking factors for the Python hosting providers. The percentages represent the weightage we assign while assessing a Python hosting provider. We do the same for all shortlisted hosts and rank them according to the collective results.
The ranking factors, percentage, and order from one to seven are solely based on our independent tests, surveys and research. To give you a highlight on how we rank, here is a glimpse into how we ran our assessment based on different aspects:
- User Reviews (40%)- User reviews have always been our prime point of judgment for hosting providers. Our team looks for all the feedback channels and communities for positive and negative feedback for a dedicated hosting provider. We try to validate the negative feedback to determine if they are genuine before relying on them to pass judgment.
- Features (20%)- Python availability was the must-have feature we looked for, identifying the best hosts for you. But apart from that, we compared other features and specifications that add up to the seamless hosting experience for a user. The supporting features should complement the use of Python, which is our second important assessment factor.
- User Experience (15%)- You might be a beginner with hosting solutions but might still want to leverage the potential of Python. In that case, you must have the ease of using the platform and accessing all of its features. Based on navigational ease, we examine the platform’s dashboards, control panels, and responsiveness to rank the hosts.
- Pricing (15%)- Just because you buy a plan with Python support doesn’t mean you have to pay a hefty amount. We have compared the pricing plans for all of the hosts and have ranked the ones that are affordable and can offer the best value for your investment.
- Security (10%)- We cannot miss out on measuring the security excellence of hosting plans. It is because cybercrimes can compromise your crucial data and business. So, we run checks on what security measures are implemented to prevent unwanted breaches.
How to Choose the Best Python Hosting Provider?
Let’s discuss what you need to consider for picking one of these seven best Python hosting providers to kickstart your website. Here are a few factors that will help you compare your preferences with the options listed above:
- Python Availability- You must check if the host is offering Python support with the type of hosting you want to prefer. Whether you need shared hosting, cloud VPS hosting, or dedicated server hosting, you must have Python support for dedicated plans to meet your needs.
- Performance- The hosting plan should have a good speed and high responsiveness for handling the website and keeping it live among the target audience. Availability of SSD storage should be a preference, but if a host assures fast hosting and practical results without SSD, then they can still be a good option.
- Up-time- All Python hosting plans should have a high up-time of up to 99.99%. It should be a commitment because downtime can cost your business a lot of money.
- Features- It is always important to consider all the features you are getting with a specific hosting plan. Look for free site migration, SSL certificate, storage capacity, website integrations, and more, to decide what plan is giving you the best package of features.
- Ease-of-Use- The usability is often measured by how easily you can navigate the hosting dashboard. Complex dashboards will make it difficult for you to seamlessly manage or modify your website. So, use the risk-free trials to determine the ease of use of your preferred hosts.
- Money-back Guarantee- It is one important consideration that you will never want to miss out on. A risk-free trial on your favorite Python hosting plan will give you the flexibility to test it based on your parameters without losing your money. You should go for a minimum 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Customer Support- Whether you are migrating to a new host or are starting with it, you must have a responsive support team to walk you through the complexities you face. You don’t want to halt your operations because the support team is taking time to respond to your query. So, while you are testing the performance of your hosting plan, test their customer support services as well.
What is Python Hosting, and Who is it For?
Python hosting allows developers the flexibility of using their coding skills on a web server to improve or modify the website’s functionality and appeal. The hosts that intend to offer Python must support the execution of persistent processes.
Python hosting is a perfect option for medium and large businesses that want to add unique functionality and appeal to their brand website. Such hosting allows you to go beyond the restrictions of a default website theme and add your functional features to it.
If you are a back-end developer, web development with Python hosting will not be a difficult job for you. If not, you can hire professionals to do the job for you.