The vast majority of people getting into Affiliate Marketing usually do not have any prior experience with website building. Hence, they do not know where to start building their websites. That’s why we are here. This article will provide you with a list of our top 6 picks for the best website builders for affiliate marketing, along with some details about each builder’s services and features. Our comparison chart below will reveal our top 6 picks for the best website builders for Affiliate Marketing. Also, if you want to find out what each builder offers and how the website builders on our list differ from each other, stay with us and read on to learn!
Check Our Top 6 Best Affiliate Marketing Website Builders:
How Do We Test and Rank?
We have ranked the builders on our list using our own recommendation system, which was crafted by our team of experts in the industry. It involves putting each website builder through a series of rigorous tests, buying website-building plans from each builder, and testing them out. Also, we base our ranking on five factors that we deem as most important for building an Affiliate Marketing website. Each factor is assigned a specific percentage that demonstrates its importance for building a website for Affiliate Marketing, and the factors are:
- Ease-of-use (20%): how easy it is to use the builder’s editor and dashboard, are the dashboard and the control panel easy to navigate, does using the builder require coding skills, is the builder suitable for beginners, does the builder have a steep learning curve;
- SEO and marketing features (30%): does the builder offer suitable SEO tools like guides, tutorials, the ability to edit meta titles, meta descriptions, image alt tags, etc., does the builder offer any marketing tools, what kind of marketing tools does the builder provide, are the marketing tools enough for Affiliate Marketing websites, are the marketing tools efficient;
- Pricing (15%): does the builder offer a free trial, does the builder offer a free plan, is there a money-back guarantee, and are the builder’s plans worth the money;
- Design flexibility (25%): what kind of templates does the builder offer, can users edit the templates, are the templates fully customizable, are the templates high quality, are the templates suitable for various businesses and industries, are the builder’s designs mobile-responsive;
- Customer support (10%): what kind of Support do the builders offer (phone support, live chat, email support, forums, knowledge bases), how long do the builders take to respond, the level of issue-solving skill of the builders’ staff.
How to Choose the Best Builder for Affiliate Marketing?
When choosing a website builder suitable for your needs and wants, there are a few factors you need to take into account. The first factor, of course, is your budget. Determining your budget before you choose a website builder will help you a lot. Namely, it will narrow down your choices and ensure that you don’t spend money that you don’t have on a builder. When determining your budget, make sure you choose a price that you can continuously pay for several months, not just the first month.
SEO tools are another critical factor you need to look for in a website builder. Since you are in the Affiliate Marketing business, nothing is more important to you than people hearing about you and discovering you online. In order for your website to be more discoverable and reach more people, it needs to be SEO-optimized. Thus, it would be best if you chose a builder that offers efficient SEO features like guides, tutorials, SEO optimization for keywords, meta tags, meta titles, meta descriptions, etc.
It goes without saying that you will also need robust marketing tools for your Affiliate Marketing website. There are a lot of website builders that offer excellent marketing tools which can boost your marketing strategy and increase your conversion rates. What’s best, you will find most of those builders on our list since we also paid great attention to marketing tools when we were making it.
Now, we assume that you want your website to look good and modern. In that case, you should look for a builder that offers modern designs and high-quality templates to avoid having a website that looks like it came out straight from 2010. Also, modern templates will make your website’s functionality much better, and it will be easier for your visitors to navigate and find what they are looking for on your website.
Other features like eCommerce functionality, blogging tools, the ability to register or transfer an existing domain name, and web hosting are also worthy of keeping in mind when you are browsing for a website builder.
Last but not least, the builder’s user interface is also an important factor you need to consider. Especially if you are a beginner with no prior experience in building a website, picking a website builder that has a more straightforward, beginner-friendly user interface can make your life much easier than picking one that is more suitable for someone with a bit more experience in the industry. So, keep an eye out for the builders we deem beginner-friendly or easy to use on our list.
The Top 6 Best Affiliate Marketing Website Builders:
- Overall Score: 4.8
- Ease-of-use: 4.8
- SEO and marketing features: 5.0
- Pricing: 4.7
- Design Flexibility: 5.0
- Customer support: 4.6
Squarespace is a website builder made with designers and creatives in mind. It is one of the best options for those who want to create a more design-centric and visually appealing website. Also, Squarespace does not require users to know how to code or have prior website-building experience, so it is a suitable option for beginners. In addition to excellent designs and templates, Squarespace also provides excellent eCommerce and marketing features.
- Excellent designs
- Advanced customization options
- Mobile-responsive templates
- It is a bit more expensive compared to its competitors
Squarespace is best known for its high-quality templates and excellent eCommerce features. Also, since it offers a wide range of professional, high-quality templates, it can be used by all kinds of businesses, including Affiliate Marketing.
|Number of Products
Squarespace is notorious in the website-building community for its high-quality templates made by world-class designers. Also, all of its templates are customizable and mobile-responsive, which is great for your SEO. Squarespace’s templates are also divided into categories and include templates suitable for:
- Art & Design;
- Media & Podcasts;
- Personal & CV;
- Professional Services;
- Local Business;
- Real Estate & Properties;
- Home & Décor;
- Nature & Animals;
- And more.
Squarespace’s SEO Tools
With Squarespace, you will get a suite of built-in SEO features and guides that can help you rank up your website on Google and other search engines. Some of Squarespace’s SEO tools include:
- SEO checklist;
- Integration with Google Search Console;
- The ability to change SEO page titles;
- The ability to change SEO descriptions;
- Hide a page from search engines;
- The ability to control the photos appearing alongside your content when you share it on social media;
- XML sitemaps;
- Automatic markup;
- SSL Security;
- Clean URLs;
- Mobile-friendly designs;
- A dedicated SEO panel;
- And more.
Squarespace is an excellent website builder that can help you make your website memorable with its professional, high-quality designs. It also provides all the necessary features you might need to create an excellent, fully-functioning Affiliate Marketing website. If you want to learn more about Squarespace, you can do so by reading our expert review on the builder.
- Overall Score: 4.9
- Ease-of-use: 5.0
- SEO and marketing features: 5.0
- Pricing: 4.9
- Design Flexibility: 4.9
- Customer support: 4.9
Wix is a popular website builder that was established back in 2006. Since then, it has become a household name in the website-building industry and has amassed over 200 million users from all over the world.
Wix offers excellent features, high-quality templates crafted by professionals, and a vast App Market filled with useful third-party apps and tools. Also, it is suitable for all kinds of users, especially beginners, and offers an excellent ADI builder tailor-made for those who have no prior website-building experience.
- Excellent built-in features
- Custom-made SEO tools
- Wix ADI
- 800+ designer-made templates
- Wix’s free plan has Wix branding and ads on it
Wix is best known for its numerous features that serve multiple purposes and are suitable for all kinds of websites. Also, its designer-made templates are some of the best templates on the market and allow users to create high-quality websites.
|Number Of Products
As we mentioned, Wix has a large offer of high-quality, designer-made templates that its users can use for their website’s design. Since it has more than 800 templates in its template library, it has divided them into several categories, including the following:
- Business & Services – these templates are made explicitly for business websites and for companies and individuals that provide different services, and they include: templates for consulting & coaching businesses, services&maintenance, advertising & marketing, technology & apps, real estate, health & wellness, beauty & hair, fashion & style, travel & tourism, restaurants & food, landing pages, and professional CV;
- Store – these templates are made for those who want to create an eCommerce website or a website with an online store and include: fashion & clothing stores, jewelry & accessories, arts & crafts, home & décor, electronics, sports & outdoors, and more;
- Creative – these templates are designed for creative businesses, like photography, design, creative arts, music, portfolio & CV, and video;
- Community – these templates are suitable for educational websites, websites of schools & universities, online education, classes & courses; religious communities, nonprofits, online forums, and events like weddings, holidays & celebrations, and more;
- Blog – these templates were custom-made for all kinds of blogs, including personal blogs, food & travel blogs, blogs that provide news, arts, fashion & beauty blogs, podcasts, and more.
Wix’s SEO Tools
Wix comes with many useful SEO tools that can help your website rank up and be more visible on search engines. Some of Wix’s SEO tools include:
- Robots.txt editor;
- Structured data markup;
- Server-Side Rendering;
- URL customization;
- Custom meta tags;
- Robots meta tags;
- SEO Patterns;
- XML sitemaps;
- Bulk 301 redirects;
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN) and caching;
- Image optimization;
- Mobile-friendly websites;
- Integration with Google Business Profile;
- Integration with Google Search Console;
- SEO Setup checklist;
- And more.
Wix is an extremely powerful website builder that offers users excellent customization opportunities. It is also very beginner-friendly and can be used by everyone. If you want to learn more about Wix, you can do so by reading our expert review on the builder.
Next Steps in Building the Perfect Affiliate Marketing Website
After finally deciding which website-building platform you want to use, there is still plenty of important work to do. Namely, right after you choose your favorite website builder, you will need to complete a few other tasks in order to have the perfect affiliate marketing website.
Right after you finally decide to take the plunge and choose a website builder, you will need to determine which website-building plan you want to get. Most builders offer three, four, or even five pricing plans for their users to choose from, and all of them differ from each other based on what they offer and in price, of course. Sure, you will find a builder or two that offers only two plans or even one, but those are rare occurrences in the website-building world nowadays. Picking your pricing plan mostly depends on two things – your budget and your needs. So, in the end, it solely depends on you.
Once you’ve picked the pricing plan that suits you best, you will need to either register or transfer an existing domain name. A domain name is a name that people will use to find your website on the Internet. It should be short, concise, and a reflection of what you do and what users can expect to see on your website. If you haven’t chosen your niche and what you want to promote on your website yet, we highly suggest that you do that first before creating your domain name.
Now that you have chosen a plan, a niche, and a domain name, it’s time to set up your website’s theme, plugins, and features. Almost all website builders on the market offer different kinds of pre-made website templates (or at least the ones on our list do). So, you will undoubtedly find a suitable template for your niche, regardless of whether it’s fashion, fitness, technology, gaming, travel, etc. After choosing your template, you will be able to edit it and add custom colors, fonts, photos, and features like contact forms, click-to-action buttons, widgets for social media links, stores, and many more. And if your website builder does not provide all the features and elements you want to put on your website, you can use plugins instead and integrate third-party apps on your website. Thus, one way or another, you will have everything you want.
After putting all the content you want on your website and designing it to look the way you want, you need to set up analytics. Well, you don’t really need to, but we highly recommend that you do since they will help you understand customer behavior and find out which links, products, and web pages perform the best.
Once you complete all of these steps, your website will be ready to go and make money!
What Should an Affiliate Marketing Website Include?
First and foremost, your Affiliate Marketing website should be as interactive as possible. You can put attractive slogans, animations, and effects on your website. That way, you will make it more memorable and engrave it in your visitors’ minds. However, whatever you do, do it in moderation. Make sure not to overwhelm your visitors and add so many animations and elements that your site overloads and becomes sluggish.
Also, to make your website easier to navigate, add drop-down menus and buttons to help visitors find what they’re looking for easily and quickly. When it comes to which web pages your website should have, they include the following:
- Home Page – regardless of what kind of website you have, you need to have a Home Page. The Home Page is the first thing visitors will see when they open your website. It should contain your name, slogan, branding, and a brief description of what you do. Also, the description of what you do can be in the slogan if you want.
- About Page – the About page should have a short description of yourself, your business, and the idea behind your business. It should be short and to the point.
- Contact Page – on this page, you should provide your visitors a way to contact you, for example, a phone number, email address, or any other means of contact.
- Support Page – This page should contain some how-to guides that will help visitors and potential customers learn more about the products you sell. You can add articles or video tutorials on how to use the products or how to assemble them, or whatever else you see fit.
- Product Reviews Page – a Product Reviews page can serve as a way to incentivize people to buy the products that you are selling. You can write about your own personal experience and opinion on the products and also add other user reviews made by people who have used your products before.
Overall, there are many excellent options for those who are looking to get online and create an Affiliate Marketing website. Thus, our list narrows down those options and contains the builders we deem to be the best on the market at the moment.
So, if you want to start your Affiliate Marketing business and need to create a website, you can use our recommendation system and choose from the best builders in the business. Let’s recap.