The closer your business is to your server data center, the quicker it will load the information requested by your website visitors. This means your website server will have ultra-low latency, increasing your website’s conversion rates and reducing bounce rates. Plus, WordPress hosting in the USA will improve your website visibility in Google search results.
At HostAdvice, our hosting experts reviewed different WordPress hosting providers in the USA and tested them to evaluate their performances. They ranked the top WordPress hosting providers in the USA according to our rating parameters to help you choose a reputable web host and keep your site online.
Key Points to Consider When Choosing WordPress Hosting in USA
- Ensure the host has a data center strategically located in the USA for a fast page load.
- Choose a WP host that will walk you through the setup and website maintenance.
- Make sure the WordPress host has excellent security features to protect your website.
- Consider a host that will allow you to test their hosting service risk-free with a money-back guarantee or free trial.
- Ensure the host commits an uptime guarantee of up to 99.9%.
Our Top USA WordPress Hosting Providers (Bought and Tested)
Verpex provides WordPress hosting solutions that are perfect for building a mobile-friendly website in minutes. Their hosting plans are tailored to meet your website demands; whether you are running a small or large business, you will join the thousands of website users that count on Verpex. We like that they have 3 data centers in North America; San Francisco, Toronto, and New York.
- Overall Score: 4.9
- Features: 4.8
- Reliability: 4.9
- User Friendly: 4.9
- Support: 4.9
- Pricing: 4.8
Verpex includes CloudLinux in their cPanel hosting to enhance the stability and security of your WordPress website. They use softaculous, a commercial script library that makes it easy to install open-source applications via the cPanel dashboard. Verpex also uses Jetbackup to backup their servers to designated off-site servers to ensure your website data is secured and can be restored.
If you want to transfer your website from another host, the verpex migrations team will walk you through the process for free, with no downtime. After that, you are in for a real treat with Lightspeed web servers optimized to ensure your website experiences blazing fast speeds to website requests.
Features (4.8): Verpex will support you with all the features you need to build and set up your WordPress website. You will get 1-click automatic WordPress install, multiple PHP version support, free domain registration and transfer, offsite backups, cPanel control panel, PHP OPcode cache, malware scanning and protection.
Reliability (4.9): The only downside to Verpex is that their basic plan has a limitation with an uptime of 99.5%, while higher plans come with 99.9%.
User-Friendly (4.9): Verpex is so confident in the quality of their WP hosting that they include a 45-day money-back guarantee to allow you to test their platform risk-free.
Support (4.9): They have WordPress developers on standby to help fix your website issues. You can contact them via live chat, phone or email.
Pricing (4.8): Verpex WordPress hosting plans are well suited for any type of website and are designed to scale as your website grows. Here is a breakdown of Verpex WordPress hosting plans and renewal costs:
- Iron: $0.50 for the first month – 1 website, 10 GB bandwidth, 1 GB SSD storage, 1 vCPU, 1 GB LVE memory, and 15 entry processes. Renews at $5/month.
- Bronze: $0.60 for the first month – 1 website, 2 GB LVE memory limit, unlimited bandwidth, 50 GB SSD disk space, 2 vCPU cores, and 30 entry processes. Renews at $5.99/month.
- Silver: $0.99 for the first month – 5 websites, 100 GB SSD disk space, unlimited bandwidth, 2 vCPU cores, 2GB LVE memory limit, and 30 entry processes. Renews at $9.99/month.
- Gold: $1.50 for the first month – 10 websites, unlimited SSD disk space, unlimited bandwidth, 2 vCPU cores, 2 GB LVE memory limit and 35 entry processes. Renews at $14.99/month.
- Cheap starting prices for the first month
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Free domain name and website migration
- Lightning fast loading speed with LiteSpeed webserver
- 99.95% uptime guarantee on the basic plan
Ranking comparison between the Top Providers
Best USA WordPress Hosting Providers 2023 – Final Recommendations
As with any location-specific hosting, WordPress hosting in the USA doesn’t stand still for long. This means you must stay abreast of the best hosting providers that want you to succeed with the right tools and support that will bring success to your business. Most providers that offer WordPress hosting in the USA will optimize your website for performance, provide advanced security features to secure your website and ensure your website data is safe with regular backups.
WordPress hosting in the USA is quite popular among hosting providers because it is a strategic location-based hosting for many businesses. Hence, it is easy to find a hosting provider with a USA data center but the quality of their WP hosting services might differ in terms of quality features, price, reliable uptime and other factors. To save you time and stress, you can test our top 7 WordPress hosting in the USA to find an affordable plan for your website.
- HostArmada is highly recommended because they offer a lot of free resources with lightning-fast website speed.
- WordPress recommends Bluehost, and Kamatera allows you to build a plan for your website needs.
- In the end, your final choice will depend on your budget and the kind of performance you want for your website and users.
Our Ranking Methodology: How do we rank?
If your business is offering services and products to the USA audience, you need a high-performing host behind you to prevent your website from suffering, both in search engine rankings and user experience. With WordPress hosting in the USA, you will have a low latency server close to your audience that will deliver fast response times to website requests, resulting in improved search engine results and user experience. We have searched, reviewed and ranked the top 7 WordPress hosting in the USA to make it easy to choose your next host.
Our Ranking Factors
- User reviews30%
- Performance and reliability10%
- Types of hosting offered5%
- Customer support10%
- Site speed8%
- Bandwidth and storage3%
- Traffic volume4%
- Scaling potential4%
- Features included10%
- Ease of use4%
- Starting price4%
- Money back guarantee3%
- Other factors5%
At HostAdvice, we test different hosting providers based on ranking factors and continually update review methodologies to keep our ranking parameters abreast of the latest technologies. Our ranking factors are assigned specific percentages based on their importance in the overall ranking. Also, we ensured the availability of a data center in the USA before reviewing the WordPress providers.
What is WordPress Hosting, and who is it for?
WordPress hosting is optimized for the sole purpose of building and powering stable, secured and fast WordPress websites on the internet. It comes with servers that are tuned for WordPress hosting only such that you can run multiple WP websites at maximum speed and performance.
Hosting your website on a shared hosting plan will require plugin installations, machine-level adjustments and memory tweaks, but you will get these tools pre-configured on WordPress hosting. Although WordPress hosting is hosted on shared servers like shared hosting plans, it comes with pre-configured installation, plugins, themes and security measures, which are easily deployed.
It is recommended for people who want to build their website with WordPress close to their audience in the USA. WordPress hosting comes in different customized plans with different performance levels and commitments. It is suitable for bloggers, eCommerce businesses, agencies, small and large-scale businesses.
Benefits of USA WordPress Hosting Providers
WordPress websites can be hosted on other types of web hosting but what makes WordPress hosting in the USA so much better than regular hosting for your WordPress site? Let’s take a look:
- The servers are configured to host WordPress websites only so that they can run more efficiently.
- It comes with WordPress-specific features, and the servers are optimized with WordPress security configurations.
- You will get 24/7 technical assistance from WP experts to resolve your website or hosting issues.
- You will get WP builder to build, customize and design your websites with multiple themes.
- The host will provide ultra-low latency servers with a data center located close to your audience in the USA.
- The hosting provider will handle the backend IT environment to allow you to focus on other aspects of your business.
- You will get a knowledge base full of WordPress guides and other important steps to host your website.
How Much Does the Best USA WordPress Hosting Cost?
If you are planning to build a WordPress website and want to use WordPress hosting services, the cost will depend on the level of performance you want for your website. This means you can decide to go for a basic plan with some limitations at cheap prices or order the higher plans that give you the best performance at a higher price. Please note that starting prices are not fixed with some providers and will require you to pay a regular price after the first term.
Hence, the average cost of WordPress hosting can range from $2.95 to $59.99/month, while managed WP hosting plans can go as high as $71.99/month.
How should you choose your USA WordPress hosting plan?
Choosing a web host to host your WordPress website can make or break your business growth or success. It is important that you know how to choose a hosting provider that offers faster website performance with scalable resources to handle your website growth and traffic. We will discuss some relevant factors we considered to rank our top 7 WordPress hosting in the USA to help you choose the right host for your website.
Performance and reliability:
- Does the host offer a reliable uptime guarantee and run on the latest technology?
- Is their hosting platform optimized for fast website speeds?
When it comes to success-driven websites, speed and reliability matter a lot. While reviewing different hosts, check if they have specific features or the latest technology proven to deliver fast speeds. Test your service provider risk-free to ensure they can deliver on their uptime guarantee by monitoring your website performance over a period of time.
- Will the host support you with website builders and themes to set up your website?
- Does the host offer features that will improve performance and secure your website?
Look for features like website builder, SSL certificate, daily backups, free domain, themes and plugins, malware scan and removal, 1-click installer and Cloudflare CDN, WP CLI and web server cache.
- Does the host offer a risk-free money-back guarantee or free trial?
Most hosting providers have extreme confidence in their hosting services that they are ready to refund you in case you don’t enjoy your service or change your mind about hosting with them.
Bandwidth and storage:
- Will you get the perfect blend of resources to power your website?
- Does the host offer multiple plans to allow you to scale whenever your website outgrows the current plan?
Most hosting providers commit to offering unlimited or unmetered bandwidth, and some also offer unlimited storage on their highest plans. The truth is you can always get any performance you want for your website if you can pay for these services. You can also build or customize your preferred plan with providers like Kamatera.
- Will you get technical support whenever you have an issue with your website?
- Do they have a team in place to walk you through the website setup or migration?
You will always need the assistance of WP experts to guide you on how to use their hosting platform. Hence, ensure you can reach them via live chat, phone or other available channels.
You can easily get a glimpse of the quality of a host by just checking reviews or feedback from people who have used their services. However, you can’t judge a host’s performance by just reviews; it gives you an idea of what to expect. While some users might have bad experiences, you can have better and 100% customer satisfaction if you know what your website needs to perform.
It is the responsibility of your host to provide security features that will secure your website and protect it from unwanted access or cyberattacks. Check if your host will offer free SSL, firewall, malware scanning, DDoS protections and other advanced Jetpack security features. Make sure to ask questions about whether you will manage these tools yourself or they will be handled by the host.
Data center location:
If most of your website visitors or traffic are from the USA, then you need to host your WordPress websites with a host that has a data center in strategic locations in the USA. The physical location of your website server can affect your site loading times and significantly affect your conversion or bounce rates.
To get the best website performance, you need the perfect blend of hardware resources to handle your website traffic. Also, make sure the host you want to choose offers multiple plans to allow you to scale your resources whenever your website outgrows the allocated resources.