The closer your business is to your server data center, the quicker it will load the information requested by your website visitors. This means your website server will have ultra-low latency, increasing your website’s conversion rates and reducing bounce rates. Plus, WordPress hosting in the USA will improve your website visibility in Google search results.
At HostAdvice, our hosting experts reviewed different WordPress hosting providers in the USA and tested them to evaluate their performances. They ranked the top WordPress hosting providers in the USA according to our rating parameters to help you choose a reputable web host and keep your site online.
Key Points to Consider When Choosing WordPress Hosting in USA
- Ensure the host has a data center strategically located in the USA for a fast page load.
- Choose a WP host that will walk you through the setup and website maintenance.
- Make sure the WordPress host has excellent security features to protect your website.
- Consider a host that will allow you to test their hosting service risk-free with a money-back guarantee or free trial.
- Ensure the host commits an uptime guarantee of up to 99.9%.
Our Top USA WordPress Hosting Providers (Bought and Tested)
Want to optimize your WordPress website to the fullest and receive fast speeds and super reliable performance while you’re at it? Well, with ChemiCloud, you can do all of that and so much more. This provider offers state-of-the-art servers in the US along with excellent WordPress features and a CDN that will make sure your pages always load fast.
- Overall Score: 5.0
- Pricing: 4.9
- Features: 5.0
- Performance: 5.0
- Support: 5.0
- User Friendly: 5.0
Pricing: ChemiCloud offers three WordPress hosting plans that you can get on a monthly, annual, biennial, and triennial basis. If you get its entry-level plan on a triennial billing period, you’ll pay $2.99/month for hosting for one website, 20GB of NVMe storage, unlimited bandwidth, ten days backups, a free SSL, and free domain registration/transfer.
Features: ChemiCloud comes with a free SSL certificate, a WordPress Staging tool, an email service, advanced firewall protection, malware scan and removal, proactive server monitoring, over 5,000 WordPress themes, more than 58,000 WordPress plugins, and more.
Performance: This web host offers a 99.99% uptime guarantee, LiteSpeed web servers, LiteSpeed cache, free Cloudflare CDN, and fast-paced NVMe storage to provide you with fast loading speeds and performance. It has state-of-the-art data centers in 11 locations, including Dallas, San Francisco, and New York.
Support: With ChemiCloud, you’ll get excellent customer support available 24/7 via live chat, a ticketing system, a vast Knowledge Base, and video tutorials.
User Friendly: ChemiCloud offers 24/7 WordPress assistance, one-click installs, and an intuitive web hosting dashboard. Setting up a WordPress website with this provider only takes a few minutes and can be done by both beginners and more advanced users.
Pros & Cons
- A wide range of useful WordPress features.
- One-click installs and 24/7 WordPress assistance from pros.
- High-quality data centers in 3 US locations.
- Prices are higher on renewal (but only by a few dollars).
HostArmada is a cloud SSD platform that offers website security you can rely on, lightning-fast website loading speed and technical support from certified experts. Out of their 9 data centers globally, 3 are strategically located in Fremont, CA, Dallas, TX, and Newark, NJ, USA. We like that they use KVM virtualization, and their hosting solution is powered by a Cloud Technology that guarantees outstanding reliability and redundancy.
- Overall Score: 5.0
- Features: 4.9
- Reliability: 5.0
- User Friendly: 5.0
- Support: 5.0
- Pricing: 4.9
HostArmada delivers faster website loading speeds with Memcached Cache, LiteSpeed Cache, Cloud SSD drives, Brotli compression, and free Cloudflare CDN. Plus, it uses a LiteSpeed web server that performs 10x better than Apache and NGINX web servers. You can deploy WordPress with their 1-click WordPress installer and configure your website before going live.
With HostArmada, you will get best-in-class and tight WordPress security to protect your website against nearly all cyberattacks. They provide an optimal level of protection with two security firewalls which eliminate threats such as XSS attacks or SQL injection. With connection limit, they limit the number of website requests per second from a single IP address to reduce DoS attack risks.
Features (4.9): HostArmada has incorporated the latest technology to enhance your visitors’ website experience. You will get features like unmetered bandwidth, daily backups, free SSL for all sites, free website transfer, cloud SSD storage, Unlimited emails, Web server cache, Free drag and drop site builder, free Opcode Cache, free domain registration, LiteSpeed web server, WAF & IP firewall and more!
Reliability (5.0): This host guarantees a reliable 99.9% uptime and will compensate you for every hour of downtime.
User-Friendly (4.8): HostArmada maintains a low number of clients per server for low server load and best-in-class WordPress website performance.
Support (4.9): As a HostArmada customer, you will get assistance from in-house technical WordPress experts to resolve any issue you might encounter using their hosting service.
Pricing (4.7): HostArmada offers 3 customized plans optimized to provide fast, stable and secure cloud WordPress hosting. Here is a breakdown of HostArmada’s WordPress hosting plans in USA, specifications and regular prices:
- Start Dock: $2.49/month – 2 Cores CPU, 2 GB RAM, 1 website, 15 GB SSD storage, and 7 daily backups. The regular price is $9.95/month.
- Web Warp: $3.74/month – 4 Cores CPU, 4 GB RAM, Unlimited websites, 30 GB SSD storage, and 14 daily backups. The regular price is $14.9/month.
- Speed Reaper: $4.49/month – 6 Cores CPU, 6 GB RAM, Unlimited websites, 40 GB SSD storage and 21 daily backups. The regular price is $17.9/month.
- Free tools and features
- Tight and bulletproof WordPress security
- Free website migration from other hosts
- Low number of clients are allocated to a server
- Faster website loading times
- The most affordable starting price requires a long-term contract.
There are only a handful of providers that offer the number of features Hostinger does in their plans. However, what none of them do is make them available at such affordable prices as this web host. So, with Hostinger, you’ll get optimized WordPress hosting at super affordable prices and with many features included.
- Overall Score: 4.6
- Pricing: 4.6
- Features: 4.6
- Performance: 4.6
- Support: 4.7
- User Friendly: 4.7
Pricing: Hostinger offers three managed WordPress plans that come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. The cheapest one costs $2.99/month and includes 100 websites, 100GB of SSD storage, weekly backups, unlimited free SSLs, unlimited bandwidth, free email, and a free domain.
Features: You’ll get features like WooCommerce optimization, free automatic website migration, WordPress vulnerabilities scanner, WordPress Multisite, WP-CLI and SSH, DDoS protection, Web Application Firewall (WAF), Cloudflare-protected nameservers, a malware scanner, secure access manager, and more.
Performance: Hostinger makes your WordPress sites much faster with the help of LiteSpeed servers, the LSCWP cache plugin, code minification, data center rerouting, and automatic image optimization. Also, it offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee and data centers in the US.
Support: This web host has excellent 24/7 customer support via live chat and email. Also, it offers many useful written guides, articles, and tutorials via its website.
User Friendly: You’ll get easy-to-use control panels, beginner-friendly website builders, one-click WordPress installs, WordPress auto-updates, an AI assistant, and guided setups.
Pros & Cons
- Many robust WordPress-optimized features.
- Feature-rich plans at affordable prices.
- 3x faster websites with Object Cache.
- You’ll pay higher prices when you renew (but they don’t differ a lot from the initial prices).
WP Engine is best known for its specialized and refined WordPress hosting services. It is one of the best WordPress web hosts on the market, focusing solely on providing premium features and tools tailored to the platform.
- Overall Score: 4.4
- Pricing: 4.2
- Features: 4.7
- Performance: 4.4
- Support: 4.4
- User Friendly: 4.3
Pricing: WP Engine offers three pricing plans that you can pay for on a monthly or annual basis. The annual basis offers better discounts, and the cheapest plan, in this case, will cost you $20/month for hosting for one website, 25,000 visitors a month, 10GB of storage, and 50GB of bandwidth.
Features: All of WP Engine’s plans include threat blocking, WordPress security, managed WordPress & PHP updates, site copy tools, WP Engine Platform API, free automated migration plugin, daily & on-demand backups, GIT & SFTP access, local developer tools, free SSL and SSH certificates, and more.
Performance: WP Engine offers a 99.95% uptime guarantee and uses EverCache to boost your site’s speed. Also, it has an advanced network CDN, which will ensure fast loading pages for all your users.
Support: This web host offers great customer support, which is available round-the-clock via live chat, email, and a ticketing system. It also has tons of written documents like guides and tutorials that can help you greatly.
User Friendly: WP Engine offers managed services that allow you to forgo server setup, maintenance, and management and leave them in WP Engine’s hands. Also, it provides one-click installs, one-click staging, and automated updates.
Pros & Cons
- Tailored WordPress services, tools, and features.
- Ten premium WordPress themes are included in all plans.
- Servers in many US locations.
- Phone support is not available on all plans (but live chat is).
FastComet provides hosting services that will exceed your expectations, with over 370,000 websites using FastCloud hosting. They offer one of the cheapest managed WordPress hosting because they want you to succeed and grow your business. We like that they have more data centers in Chicago, Dallas, and Newark, USA, than any location worldwide. This means your business website can be hosted on a server close to your local audience.
- Overall Score: 4.8
- Features: 4.8
- Reliability: 4.8
- User Friendly: 4.8
- Support: 4.9
- Pricing: 4.7
FastComet offers 300% faster access to your website files and databases with SSD-only Cloud. With free Cloudflare CDN, your content will be distributed worldwide to speed up your website. Plus, whenever you use their free managed migrations to transfer your website from another host, you will get migrations experts that will walk you through moving your files, databases and emails.
FastComet’s WordPress hosting allows complete 360° control to manage and optimize your WordPress website from the client account area. Within the cPanel dashboard, you can use the softaculous 1-click Auto Installer to install and deploy WordPress for your website. Plus, you can use the observer monitoring dashboard to check live stats of your WordPress websites and hosting services.
Features (4.8): FastComet’s managed WordPress hosting is what you need to build your website and reach your audience in the USA. You will get features like free website transfer, free domain registration, Drag&Drop site builder, daily backups, Brute force protection, Litespeed cache, WP CLI, BitNinja server security, Cloudflare CDN caching, FTP manager, MySQL databases, and more!
Reliability (4.8): FastComet guarantees 99.9% uptime for your website and network availability. Plus, you will be compensated with 10% of your monthly payment as credit for every hour of website downtime.
User-Friendly (4.8): You will get 100% customer satisfaction and free Cloudflare CDN with 200 global network access points for superior website speed.
Support (4.9): FastComet provides top-rated technical support on their managed WordPress hosting to resolve your issues in less than 15 minutes. They also offer 24/7 server monitoring to identify and fix downtime or network outages.
Pricing (4.7): FastComet offers the right WordPress hosting solution that drives your website growth. Here is a breakdown of FastComet’s WordPress hosting plans in USA, specifications, and their regular prices:
- FastCloud: $2.49/month – 2 GB RAM, Single website, 15 GB SSD storage, 2 CPU cores, 25,000 unique visits per month, and 1 free website transfer. Renews at $9.95/month
- FastCloud Plus: $3.70/month – 3 GB RAM, Multiple websites, 4 CPU cores, 25 GB SSD storage, 50,000 unique visits per month, and 3 free website transfers. Renews at $14.95/month.
- FastCloud Extra: $4.99/month – 6 GB RAM, Multiple websites, 6 CPU cores, 35 GB SSD storage, 100,000 unique visits per month, and 3 free website transfers. Renews at $19.95/month.
- SSD-only servers and Cloudflare CDN for high speeds and faster loading times.
- Complete 360° control to access cPanel for easy management of your website files, databases and emails.
- 1-click Softaculous WordPress Autoinstaller
- 45 days money back guarantee and 100% customer satisfaction
- Free domain and website transfers if you already have a domain name
- There is no free 1-year domain registration for new customers.
Ultahost is a high-performing WordPress host that provides free tools to help you build faster and more powerful WordPress websites. You will get instant WordPress setup and a sought-after capability to browse, install, and manage plugins and 500+ themes. We like that they have a data center in Dallas, USA powered with the latest Intel generation processors and Juniper and Cisco for network switching/routing.
- Overall Score: 4.9
- Features: 4.8
- Reliability: 4.9
- User Friendly: 4.9
- Support: 4.9
- Pricing: 4.8
Ultahost is a super fast WordPress hosting platform that operates Tier 3 and Tier 4 data centers, and only uses NVMe SSDs. They include cPanel on all their WordPress hosting plans to aid in the management of plugins, themes and other tasks. Despite hosting multiple websites on a server, the dedicated environment and allocated WP hosting resources improves the website performance.
With Ultahost, you will get high speed, low latency servers, and faster loading times to accelerate content delivery to website visitors, thereby enhancing your customer’s experience. All of their WordPress hosting servers have 1 Gbps connectivity, which reduces bottlenecks and throttling. Plus, you will get a hassle-free experience with their managed WordPress hosting, allowing you to focus on running your business while they handle your website’s technical tasks.
Features (4.8): You will get all the features you need to power your website online and handle your website traffic. Ultahost WordPress hosting plans include cPanel, WordPress manager, WP CLI, WordPress Multisite, BitNinja Security, WordPress Staging Tool, Free SSL Certificate(s), Unlimited Bandwidth, Dedicated Firewalls, Regular Security Patching, CDN Add-on, Free Migration Plugin, and more!
Reliability (4.9): Ultahost guarantees 99.9% uptime with highly redundant, reliable, secure and disaster-proof global servers.
User-Friendly (4.9): Ultahost grants complete WordPress control and manager to create, edit and manage WordPress installation. If your website experiences a sudden spike in traffic, Ultahost WordPress hosting will give your website access to enough virtual resources to handle the traffic.
Support (4.9): You will receive an instant reply with their live chat even if you are not yet a customer. They provide assistance via email, phone and skype and are available to resolve your issues 24/7. They also have an extensive knowledge base to guide you with beginner-level to advanced-level tutorials.
Pricing (4.8): You will get low-cost managed WordPress hosting plans to take your business close to your audience online. Here is a breakdown of Ultahost WordPress hosting plans in USA with a 25% discount:
- Ulta WordPress: $2.90/month – 1 Website, 30 GB NVMe SSD, 1 Email Account, ~10000 Visits Monthly, 2 Databases, and 100-GB bandwidth.
- WordPress starter: $4.90/month – 100 Websites, 100 GB NVMe SSD, ~25000 Visits Monthly, Unlimited Databases, free emails, unlimited bandwidth, and Jetpack.
- Business WordPress: $7.50/month – 100 Websites, 200 GB NVMe SSD, ~100000 Visits Monthly, unlimited bandwidth, Jetpack, Unlimited Databases, and free email account.
- VPS WordPress: $27.50/month – 4-core CPU, 300 Websites, 100 GB NVMe SSD, ~300000 Visits Monthly, Unlimited Databases, free emails, 1 dedicated IP and 6 GB RAM.
- Discount prices are always valid for renewal
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 24/7 real-time monitoring and WordPress support
- Fast and reliable hosting solution with cutting-edge technology
- WordPress manager tool to simplify your workload
- Free domain registration is available for .com TLD only.
Ionos beats most hosting providers’ initial starting prices, and they also offer a web design service if you are too busy to set up your website. They will build, create and maintain your website plus SEO to improve your website visibility in search results. We like that they have data centers managed by Switch communications in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA and another in Piscataway, New Jersey, USA managed by QTS Realty Trust, Inc.
- Overall Score: 1.5
- Features: 1.5
- Reliability: 1.5
- User Friendly: 1.5
- Support: 1.3
- Pricing: 1.8
Ionos offers 12-month free Jetpack backups to ensure your website data can be restored as it was at an earlier date. You will also get daily malware scans on their managed WordPress to keep hackers away and limit the chances of vulnerability on your website. They also offer fast page loads with a free caching plugin, optimized memory, unlimited traffic, and content delivery network.
You can also keep track of your website performance with web analytics tools to check your website page visits and how long users stay on your website. They also made WordPress easy to set up using their WordPress Setup Assistant to get the right templates and plugins for your website. Plus, your website plugins, PHP, themes and other tasks will be managed by their WP experts to allow you to focus on your content and business.
Features (1.5): Ionos offers all the necessary features you need to build your website with confidence. You will get free 1-year domain registration, Jetpack backup, MariaDB 10 databases, Unlimited bandwidth, Free caching plugin and OPcache, customizable themes and plugins, WP Assistant, robust malware and DDoS protection, and more.
Reliability (1.5): With Ionos, your website data will be backed up daily in multiple data centers with a 99.97% server uptime commitment that ensures your site is always available and online.
User-Friendly (1.5): As an Ionos customer, you will get hassle-free updating with a beginner-friendly setup to build your website without limits.
Support (1.3): You can visit their help center for content that will help you build your website, plus exclusive access to 24/7 WP support via live chat, phone and email
Pricing (1.8): You can choose any of their managed WP hosting plans to create a hassle-free and rich website. Here is a breakdown of Ionos-managed WP hosting plans and renewal fees:
- Essential: $3/month – 25GB SSD storage, 10,000 visits/month, 1 email address, and 2GB MariaDB or MySQL databases. Renews at $4/month.
- Business: $0.50/month - 25GB SSD storage, 10,000 visits/month, 1 email address, and 2GB MariaDB or MySQL databases. Renews at $8/month.
- Unlimited: $8/month - 25GB SSD storage, 10,000 visits/month, 1 email address, and 2GB MariaDB or MySQL databases. Renews at $16/month.
- One of the cheapest managed WordPress hosting in the industry
- Fully customizable themes and plugins
- Easy setup with WordPress Assistant to start building your website without worries.
- Free domain and email hosting
- Faster page loads and 99.97% uptime commitment
- There is no free website migration with this provider. You must pay $70/hr to transfer your website from another host.
- Account registration is not allowed in some locations like China, Egypt, Poland, Sweden, etc.
Verpex provides WordPress hosting solutions that are perfect for building a mobile-friendly website in minutes. Their hosting plans are tailored to meet your website demands; whether you are running a small or large business, you will join the thousands of website users that count on Verpex. We like that they have 3 data centers in North America; San Francisco, Toronto, and New York.
- Overall Score: 4.9
- Features: 4.8
- Reliability: 4.9
- User Friendly: 4.9
- Support: 4.9
- Pricing: 4.8
Verpex includes CloudLinux in their cPanel hosting to enhance the stability and security of your WordPress website. They use softaculous, a commercial script library that makes it easy to install open-source applications via the cPanel dashboard. Verpex also uses Jetbackup to backup their servers to designated off-site servers to ensure your website data is secured and can be restored.
If you want to transfer your website from another host, the verpex migrations team will walk you through the process for free, with no downtime. After that, you are in for a real treat with Lightspeed web servers optimized to ensure your website experiences blazing fast speeds to website requests.
Features (4.8): Verpex will support you with all the features you need to build and set up your WordPress website. You will get 1-click automatic WordPress install, multiple PHP version support, free domain registration and transfer, offsite backups, cPanel control panel, PHP OPcode cache, malware scanning and protection.
Reliability (4.9): The only downside to Verpex is that their basic plan has a limitation with an uptime of 99.5%, while higher plans come with 99.9%.
User-Friendly (4.9): Verpex is so confident in the quality of their WP hosting that they include a 45-day money-back guarantee to allow you to test their platform risk-free.
Support (4.9): They have WordPress developers on standby to help fix your website issues. You can contact them via live chat, phone or email.
Pricing (4.8): Verpex WordPress hosting plans are well suited for any type of website and are designed to scale as your website grows. Here is a breakdown of Verpex WordPress hosting plans and renewal costs:
- Iron: $0.50 for the first month – 1 website, 10 GB bandwidth, 1 GB SSD storage, 1 vCPU, 1 GB LVE memory, and 15 entry processes. Renews at $5/month.
- Bronze: $0.60 for the first month – 1 website, 2 GB LVE memory limit, unlimited bandwidth, 50 GB SSD disk space, 2 vCPU cores, and 30 entry processes. Renews at $5.99/month.
- Silver: $0.99 for the first month – 5 websites, 100 GB SSD disk space, unlimited bandwidth, 2 vCPU cores, 2GB LVE memory limit, and 30 entry processes. Renews at $9.99/month.
- Gold: $1.50 for the first month – 10 websites, unlimited SSD disk space, unlimited bandwidth, 2 vCPU cores, 2 GB LVE memory limit and 35 entry processes. Renews at $14.99/month.
- Cheap starting prices for the first month
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Free domain name and website migration
- Lightning fast loading speed with LiteSpeed webserver
- 99.95% uptime guarantee on the basic plan
HostGator is another great USA WordPress hosting provider that comes with affordable prices and feature-rich plans. Also, it includes quite a few freebies, which is always welcome. But what’s best about this web host is that not only does it have servers in Provo, Utah and Atlanta, Georgia, but it also offers advanced security features that will truly keep your WordPress site safe.
- Overall Score: 3.7
- Pricing: 3.8
- Features: 3.8
- Performance: 3.7
- Support: 3.6
- User Friendly: 3.8
Pricing: HostGator has three WordPress hosting plans you can choose from, and all of them have 30-day money-back guarantees. The entry-level plan costs $5.95/month and includes hosting for one website, 100,000 visits per month, 1GB of backups, a free SSL certificate, and a free domain.
Features: You’ll get unmetered bandwidth, a free domain, free email, hundreds of WordPress themes, SpamAssassin, a free SSL certificate, free CodeGuard, free SiteLock Fix, backups, automatic malware removal, and more.
Performance: HostGator offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee, which means that it promises to keep your site online 99.9% of the time. Also, it uses high-quality hardware in all its servers, including the ones in the US.
Support: HostGator’s customer support is super fast and available 24/7 via phone, live chat, and Twitter. Also, you can find useful articles, guides, and tutorials in the provider’s blog and Knowledge Base.
User Friendly: You’ll get to use cPanel by default, which is a beginner-friendly control panel that allows you to manage your hosting and website from one dashboard. Also, you’ll get one-click installs and robust management tools.
Pros & Cons
- Robust data centers in Utah and Georgia.
- Excellent speed and performance with 99.9% uptime.
- Beginner-friendly interface and great customer support.
- Costs more on renewal (but it’s still affordable).
Ranking comparison between the Top Providers
Best USA WordPress Hosting Providers 2023 – Final Recommendations
As with any location-specific hosting, WordPress hosting in the USA doesn’t stand still for long. This means you must stay abreast of the best hosting providers that want you to succeed with the right tools and support that will bring success to your business. Most providers that offer WordPress hosting in the USA will optimize your website for performance, provide advanced security features to secure your website and ensure your website data is safe with regular backups.
WordPress hosting in the USA is quite popular among hosting providers because it is a strategic location-based hosting for many businesses. Hence, it is easy to find a hosting provider with a USA data center but the quality of their WP hosting services might differ in terms of quality features, price, reliable uptime and other factors. To save you time and stress, you can test our top 7 WordPress hosting in the USA to find an affordable plan for your website.
- HostArmada is highly recommended because they offer a lot of free resources with lightning-fast website speed.
- WordPress recommends Bluehost, and Kamatera allows you to build a plan for your website needs.
- In the end, your final choice will depend on your budget and the kind of performance you want for your website and users.
Our Ranking Methodology: How do we rank?
If your business is offering services and products to the USA audience, you need a high-performing host behind you to prevent your website from suffering, both in search engine rankings and user experience. With WordPress hosting in the USA, you will have a low latency server close to your audience that will deliver fast response times to website requests, resulting in improved search engine results and user experience. We have searched, reviewed and ranked the top 7 WordPress hosting in the USA to make it easy to choose your next host.
Our Ranking Factors
- User reviews30%
- Performance and reliability10%
- Types of hosting offered5%
- Customer support10%
- Site speed8%
- Bandwidth and storage3%
- Traffic volume4%
- Scaling potential4%
- Features included10%
- Ease of use4%
- Starting price4%
- Money back guarantee3%
- Other factors5%
At HostAdvice, we test different hosting providers based on ranking factors and continually update review methodologies to keep our ranking parameters abreast of the latest technologies. Our ranking factors are assigned specific percentages based on their importance in the overall ranking. Also, we ensured the availability of a data center in the USA before reviewing the WordPress providers.
What is WordPress Hosting, and who is it for?
WordPress hosting is optimized for the sole purpose of building and powering stable, secured and fast WordPress websites on the internet. It comes with servers that are tuned for WordPress hosting only such that you can run multiple WP websites at maximum speed and performance.
Hosting your website on a shared hosting plan will require plugin installations, machine-level adjustments and memory tweaks, but you will get these tools pre-configured on WordPress hosting. Although WordPress hosting is hosted on shared servers like shared hosting plans, it comes with pre-configured installation, plugins, themes and security measures, which are easily deployed.
It is recommended for people who want to build their website with WordPress close to their audience in the USA. WordPress hosting comes in different customized plans with different performance levels and commitments. It is suitable for bloggers, eCommerce businesses, agencies, small and large-scale businesses.
Benefits of USA WordPress Hosting Providers
WordPress websites can be hosted on other types of web hosting but what makes WordPress hosting in the USA so much better than regular hosting for your WordPress site? Let’s take a look:
- The servers are configured to host WordPress websites only so that they can run more efficiently.
- It comes with WordPress-specific features, and the servers are optimized with WordPress security configurations.
- You will get 24/7 technical assistance from WP experts to resolve your website or hosting issues.
- You will get WP builder to build, customize and design your websites with multiple themes.
- The host will provide ultra-low latency servers with a data center located close to your audience in the USA.
- The hosting provider will handle the backend IT environment to allow you to focus on other aspects of your business.
- You will get a knowledge base full of WordPress guides and other important steps to host your website.
How Much Does the Best USA WordPress Hosting Cost?
If you are planning to build a WordPress website and want to use WordPress hosting services, the cost will depend on the level of performance you want for your website. This means you can decide to go for a basic plan with some limitations at cheap prices or order the higher plans that give you the best performance at a higher price. Please note that starting prices are not fixed with some providers and will require you to pay a regular price after the first term.
Hence, the average cost of WordPress hosting can range from $2.95 to $59.99/month, while managed WP hosting plans can go as high as $71.99/month.
How should you choose your USA WordPress hosting plan?
Choosing a web host to host your WordPress website can make or break your business growth or success. It is important that you know how to choose a hosting provider that offers faster website performance with scalable resources to handle your website growth and traffic. We will discuss some relevant factors we considered to rank our top 7 WordPress hosting in the USA to help you choose the right host for your website.
Performance and reliability:
- Does the host offer a reliable uptime guarantee and run on the latest technology?
- Is their hosting platform optimized for fast website speeds?
When it comes to success-driven websites, speed and reliability matter a lot. While reviewing different hosts, check if they have specific features or the latest technology proven to deliver fast speeds. Test your service provider risk-free to ensure they can deliver on their uptime guarantee by monitoring your website performance over a period of time.
- Will the host support you with website builders and themes to set up your website?
- Does the host offer features that will improve performance and secure your website?
Look for features like website builder, SSL certificate, daily backups, free domain, themes and plugins, malware scan and removal, 1-click installer and Cloudflare CDN, WP CLI and web server cache.
- Does the host offer a risk-free money-back guarantee or free trial?
Most hosting providers have extreme confidence in their hosting services that they are ready to refund you in case you don’t enjoy your service or change your mind about hosting with them.
Bandwidth and storage:
- Will you get the perfect blend of resources to power your website?
- Does the host offer multiple plans to allow you to scale whenever your website outgrows the current plan?
Most hosting providers commit to offering unlimited or unmetered bandwidth, and some also offer unlimited storage on their highest plans. The truth is you can always get any performance you want for your website if you can pay for these services. You can also build or customize your preferred plan with providers like Kamatera.
- Will you get technical support whenever you have an issue with your website?
- Do they have a team in place to walk you through the website setup or migration?
You will always need the assistance of WP experts to guide you on how to use their hosting platform. Hence, ensure you can reach them via live chat, phone or other available channels.
You can easily get a glimpse of the quality of a host by just checking reviews or feedback from people who have used their services. However, you can’t judge a host’s performance by just reviews; it gives you an idea of what to expect. While some users might have bad experiences, you can have better and 100% customer satisfaction if you know what your website needs to perform.
It is the responsibility of your host to provide security features that will secure your website and protect it from unwanted access or cyberattacks. Check if your host will offer free SSL, firewall, malware scanning, DDoS protections and other advanced Jetpack security features. Make sure to ask questions about whether you will manage these tools yourself or they will be handled by the host.
Data center location:
If most of your website visitors or traffic are from the USA, then you need to host your WordPress websites with a host that has a data center in strategic locations in the USA. The physical location of your website server can affect your site loading times and significantly affect your conversion or bounce rates.
To get the best website performance, you need the perfect blend of hardware resources to handle your website traffic. Also, make sure the host you want to choose offers multiple plans to allow you to scale your resources whenever your website outgrows the allocated resources.